Harberton is only 10 minutes from the A38, one of the main routes to Cornwall. It is 30 minutes from Exeter and 30 minutes from Plymouth.
Approaching from Exeter:
- A38 until the Marley Head junction. Sign posted Paignton, South Brent, Avonwick. Leave the A38 here and cross the roundabout on to the A385.
- Continue on this road for approx 1.5miles.
- On a sharp left hand bend - turn right, sign posted Harberton.
- Follow the wriggly road passing under a railway bridge, continue until a cross road. Go straight over.
- Follow the road up a hill, at the top is a white finger post signed Harberton - turn right. This lane leads down in to the village.
- Take a left turn as the road forks. Virginia Cottage is situated on the left.
Ring the bell and we will be there to give you a warm welcome, a cup of tea and a slice of homemade cake.